Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Honda CBR 1000rr '09 fireblade

finally decide to put finger to keyboard and try and write about my lovely blade's ownership experience which has been a mixed one. After a long wait ~8year to buy a superbike i could finally achive the dream. Yes i bought it with my own money that i earned over the 8 year period i worked as a software engg proejct manger types. So allthouse who plan to save to buy a super bike , start saving its is a possiblity. Anyway, so i paid the money and the setup a Honda saftey course at thier Manesar plant (see Fireblah's thread on the same. it was very well conducted the diffrence was i had requested for a ride on a fireblade as well and they arranged that for me my dream bike the Honda Fireblade 2007 model in my dream color of red and black (will upload pics later)


at the end after a week or so of pushed delivery dates (3 time delayed beasue it was that dusherra period i finally get my delivery on the 30th of Sep 09
Sep 09




They guys at the showroom were very helpful and explained all functions of the bike amist a huge crowd of onlookers

















that is the senior tech Mr Ashok. Then i took the bike for my first ride ever on the traffice road of nariana with great flutter in my belly

thankfully the honda saftey program helped a lot and gave me the comfort factor to ride the bike










they gave me a lovely leather keycase and 5 liter of petrol to have me on my way and i was off taking the bike back home....









This is a really comfortable bike , smooth handels very well brakes efficently and you can comfortable chugg along at extreamly low speeds without any problems.(as long as u are a mature and sensible rider)

Yes it heats up quite a bit when it is new esp at the right foot and subsequently along the entier body but never at an uncomfortable level even in peak traffic conditions.



No comments:

Post a Comment