Thursday, October 1, 2009

Delivery...its a blade

Alas the time came where the much promised any many over slipped delivery date arrived. Burdened by the series of unfortunate events (more on that later) a great deal of fear and superstations decided I better get her home. Finally my trusty wingman was able to scrape some time off bad CRC errors and accompany me on what was to be a ride of great skepticism and generic disinterest from noida to nariana Attired in knee guards loaned by Lokesh (something borrowed) and dressed in field sheer jackets (something old) and a bieffe helmet (something new) the traffic seemed all out to get you. As tiring as an endower can be riding in mid afternoon traffic on a week day across the entirety of south Delhi, we rode on. With cribs from me "how the hell can I drive in this traffic with the superbike" and reassurance from Amit "dude! Don’t be scared I am sure you will handle it" we finally reached the land of the Holy Grail the Honda bike showroom.

The bike on display today had a number plate (humm interesting I say) warmly greeted by the staff at Honda only to be informed that this is the last Fireblade to be sold from the current lot the next would arrive only a couple of months later and it was mine....

The first ride and dispelling other myths.. Coming soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hey dude, nice startup......keep up the spirit. One thing i am really amazed and happy about is that you had put all your hard earned money into something that you are so passionate about. I will love to see you on the road.

    ReplyDelete